Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is the hunting in your area
We have had a tough year
Northwest
I have not been out much but the deer seem to only be moving in the dark with any regularity. I have a group of 3 good size does that are pretty regular and one smaller buck and a very nice buck that make appearances. I have only been out about 4 times though so my odds aren't good. From the sound of it the folks around me are doing pretty well though. Lol
Escaped to South Carolina http://www.aikenbrushandbobcat.com

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson
I wonder if it is the relatively mild weather
Buckskin & all the other Skins, Nice to hear from you again, it's been a long time. How's the hunting out your way ? I've had a little trouble getting around lately and haven't gotten out but I'm hoping everyone else is scoring. Keep in touch.

Mark
North East, Quad #2

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

When I was a young lad my parents asked me what I wanted to be when/if I grew up.
My response, " A DICHOTOMY".

Mission Accomplished !
I know I'm not seeing them along the roads as much as previous years.

"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. It is a force, like fire; a dangerous servant and a terrible master."
-- George Washington

Quad #2
I have a brother who hunts waterfowl n he says it sucks this yr. The weather is so mild the geese haven't been pushed south yet.
Deer, I haven't seen as many as I remember in past years. I wonder if the warm weather has something to do with that also.I've been letting my daughters boyfriends go out during the firearm and late muzzleloader. I told them bucks only.The youngest (19) shot a nice 4 pt with his shotgun. His 1st deer so he's happy. The other boy(20) didn't get his shotgun sighted in so was using his Dad's smoothbore with open sights n missed one. I hope he can get one yet. It's good to get young ones into hunting, the one boy's parents don't like guns but that's not stopping him.
NE QUAD #2
Well I shot a nice doe on the extra rifle season. I wanted to go out during the blizzard but with a blown out knee the boss said it was not a very good idea I have been seeing a few out down where I hunt here by the house.
Northwest