Poll: Thoughts on a Rifle
Mini-14
Mini-30
AR-15
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on a Rifle...
Nobody thought to bring the mortar? or maybe .. Ma Deuce was busy in the mess tent making cookies

^^^^^that sounds like a ridiculous mockery to me^^^^^^^
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.
I believe that it was intended as light banter.
Discussions such as these are dangerous as people can not see the facial expressions and jest with which a comment is made.
Please end the current line of discussion and bring it back around to the original topic.
*** Do Something!! *****

How much pork can a pack pig pack if a pack pig could pack pork? - AmmoSgt
Good morning all, AR 15 great choice in my opinion. Easy to breakdown, clean, repair and modify. Parts fairly easy to come by ammo is common and mags can be shared in groups. If buying AR platform rifle buy quality or build you own (very easy to do). Also keep extra parts if possible. Other reasons include ease of use and easy to train others to use, minimal recoil. I found wife, daughter and young nephew picked up and were able to used after very little training. Use but not experts.
That being said I like many different weapons
NE QUAD 2
well my vote is for AR-15 a best tool for hunting one shot one kill.i have personally use it for hunting which i have bought from https://lifeundersky.com/